- Multi-user collaborative tool facilitates group work, problem-solving activities and consensus decision making.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive tools, activities and software drive learner engagement.
- Create tailor-made interactive activities or access 100+ ready-made activities.
- Activity reporting tools offer teachers insight into student contributions.
- Build your own activities using the ActivTable Activity Builder, a free web-based application.
Collaborative Small Group Learning
The ActivTable encourages project-based activities where students interact and collaborate, sharing knowledge and working towards a common goal together. This multi-user interactive table allows up to six learners to simultaneously use individual tools, web browsers and resources as their personal efforts move the group toward accomplishing a common goal. Many ActivTable activities are aligned to US and UK national standards, and many can be modified by teachers to suit their learning objectives.
Not only is the ActivTable a uniquely powerful tool for learning through small-group collaboration, but it is also a vehicle for building essential 21st century skills such as communication, creativity and critical thinking.
With Promethean’s ActivTable
- Navigate maps and roam the world’s oceans in geography, share virtual money in a math lesson or investigate creatures in science—the possibilities are endless.
- Divide the class into groups and use the ActivTable as a learning center for targeted small group instruction and peer-to-peer learning.
- Foster the development of communication, collaboration and group-led decision-making skills.
- Promote inclusion for all, including children with special needs. ActivTable’s interface and activities facilitate peer learning and allow for differentiation, and this multi-touch table is wheelchair accessible.
- Multi-User – Supports up to six simultaneous students collaborating at one time
- HD LCD 46” Display – The ActivTable features a large, touch-sensitive screen with ample room for collaboration
- Educational Activities – Build your own activities using the ActivTable Activity Builder, a free web-based application, or access over 100 activities available in the ActivTable Activity Store
- Tool Library – Offers a variety of intuitive tools, including keyboards, musical instruments, math tools and web browsers, all customizable for each activity
- Activity Reporting and Tracking Tools – Access to view each student’s work, time on task, collaboration tools used and more
- Accessibility – Built to accommodate multiple chairs and wheelchairs
- Integration with ActivInspire – Ability to use ActivInspire flipcharts with multi-touch capability
ActivTable 46” (active area)
ActivBoard, ActivInspire and ActiView
- Four USB-A ports
- One 3.5mm mic in socket
- Four 3.5 mm stereo headphone sockets
- One DVI
- One Ethernet port and WiFi
Minimum Computer Requirements
The ActivTable does not require a computer. ActivTable Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Embedded
Internet access recommended for optimal use – wireless or wired to download updates and activities; many activities use the Internet
ActivTable Activity Builder
The ActivTable Activity Builder is a free web-based application and requires Google Chrome version 30.x or above.
Sap code: 2408694